The chicken
the chicken or the egg? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
"Sports do not build character, they reveal it."
The chicken
crack is whack
the chicken. God created animals, not eggs. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
amen.
"Sports do not build character, they reveal it."
that's what I always say... I guess you beat me to it! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
WHat came first?
the game of football or wise winning a game?
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
The rooster came first then the egg.
The egg...Some dinosuars (sp) layed eggs and some of them evoled to birds which layed eggs aswell, IMO.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Well now that is a hard one, let me see oh a "wise" crack, well now it is kinda like this seeing that the game of football came first a long long time ago and it has been a while since the Indians has won. I would say that your a person with wisdom beyond your time, since your on a roll why stop there we all would like to hear the smart remarks about kelly. It's like this OPEN MOUTH INSERT FOOT!!
Here is a joke for you "When was the last time that one1one didn't have anything nice to say about anything? Give up I will tell you, never not one nice thing has ever come from this person. I bet your so hateful you can't stand your ownself. Now getting mad won't solve anything and I'm really trying to be good and not say anything and look what you went and done. You pissed me off, and doing so I'm goin to say goodbye and have a nice f....... day!!!!!!!!
football mom
i sense some anger, remember...woooo sahhhh
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks